ei Funding understands the growing needs of your small business. That’s why we provide the cash flow funding you need with a transparent and upfront rate structure.
Factoring is one of the oldest models of business financing, and it’s one that growing businesses across a variety of industries can use to manage their cash flow and invoices.
Factoring helps you get the cash you need for your business with just a few steps:
- Goods are delivered, or services performed, creating an invoice.
- The invoice is presented for funding or “sold” to a factor.
- The factor pays “advances” that are typically anywhere from 80-90 percent of the face value of the invoice.
- Your customer pays the factor.
- After the invoice is confirmed as paid, the factor will release any remaining amount to you, minus a small fee.
At ei Funding, we create long-term relationships with our clients and not “one-off” financing deals. Our average customer engagement spans more than two and a half years, and it’s how we’re able to provide consistent financing and support to meet your growing company’s needs.
Your success is our success.